The SAP HYBRIS DEVELOPER is responsible for leading the development and support of individual applications. This involves creating a new backoffice application, analysis, detailed design,implementing and testing of the web applications and introduce legacy cockpits modifications into the hybris Accelerator.
The SAP HYBRIS DEVELOPER coordinates the analysis and creating, modifying, extending, configuration or simply use of the following elements: AddOns, OCC web services, rule engine, fulfillment process, CMS Components, Accelerator based storefront, product converters, payment commands within an application This involves determining SAP hybris hardware/software systems requirements and leading SAP hybris systems hardware/software design.
This SAP hybris Developer role partners with the IT Architects during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
The SAP hybris Developer adheres to the established lifecycle methodology and practices in accordance to project plans while carrying out their responsibilities. This may include maintaining program libraries and technical documentation of the individual applications.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to Application Manager in project management, planning, estimating, reporting, scheduling, and workflow.
- Lead the development and configuration of applications from conceptualization through stabilization using various computer platforms.
- Lead effort in testing, debugging and documenting application.
- Participate our agile teams (we use Scrum and XP) and work with high-quality code (Unit Test, Continuous Integration) on customizations and solutions with use of Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA).
- Interact with internal customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers.
- Be quality–oriented and proactive.
- Enjoy international environment.
- Fix issues and performance problems discovered in testing
- Develop and recommend technical strategies and solutions to management.
- Lead implementation of application by analyzing the current system environment, using technical tools and utilities, performing complex product customization and verification procedures to ensure successful installation of systems hardware/software.
- Lead effort to provide support to production support service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities.