The SAP DEVELOPER works with his team focusing on the technical implementation of IT-processes. You is responsible for the further evolution of the SAP processes by programming solutions in accordance to the SAP-standard. He/she interacts with other members of the team as well as the business to understand the requirements and breaking it down to working source code. Solving incidents and giving support in case of productive failures complete the tasks of development.
- Designing and continuing to develop in the SAP processes to ensure the functional capability of the system during productive operations.
- Elaborating on creative and future-oriented solution concepts for technical requirements, as well as implementing them by carrying out Add-on developments in the SAP Retail systems.
- Preparing technical specifications and implementing these in the ABAP development environment in our SAP Retail systems.
- Ensure the solution quality by exploiting the SAP Standard to its best, understanding the set-ups in Customizing and deriving the needs for programming only where the SAP Standard fails to meet our business requirements
- Status updates towards project managers or superiors for on-going activities
- Support of operations by analyzing and giving technical advise for troubleshooting problems
- Conduct unit tests based on defined scenarios
Individual working requirements
- Interact with internal customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers
- Be quality-oriented and proactive
- Enjoy international environment,
- Use English in your daily operations
- Produce high-quality products in an agile way