The BUSINESS ANALYST is responsible for understanding business needs and identifying how best to meet those needs. This includes working with SAP hybris business and technology areas to gather requirements for development and management. The Business Analyst analyzes, validates and documents SAP business and system requirements.
This Business Analyst role assists in designing, modifying and creating business processes that will be used to implement business transformation solutions. This is accomplished through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of applicable business processes, systems, and industry requirements.
The Business Analyst adheres to established processes and requirements management methodology and practices, while carrying out their responsibilities. This includes meeting established quality standards.
Key processes supported
- Take up the requirements of the business departments, follow up and evolve our IT architecture and applications together with the development teams
- In addition to the process of process-definition, take over documentation, specify requirements in the area of e-commerce, develop and accompany showcases and proof of concepts
- Furthermore, carry out feasibility analyzes, give risk assessments and thus form the first basis for project decisions
- In addition, always have an overview of the overall IT architecture
- Technical support for international rollout.
- Identify integration points with Commerce and how to prepare a successful product data integration.
- Identify the hierarchy of users and standard roles accessing hybris commerce suite.
- Distinguish various backoffice and cockpit applications and their purposes, present the ability to perform basic tasks in them such as extending simple workflow or triggering synchronization, and explain the concept of catalog versions.
- Identify standard functionality available in hybris commerce suite: e.g. B2B, SOLR, Subscriptions, Bundling, Entitlements, mobile and responsive storefronts. Create standard CMS components and explain checkout processes.
- Explain concepts of variants, categorization and classification, and identify possible approaches of adapting hybris data model to match customer's product, customer, CMS content and pricing models.