The Application Maintenance Role (AM) is responsible for monitoring all technical events that occur in the IT environment to allow normal operations and to detect and escalate exception conditions.This includes networks, servers, operating systems, security and technical infrastructure capacity
The Application Maintenance Role performs routine application management, including application tuning, bug fixed, answer inquiries into functions and tools. This includes performing software distributions, reviewing, coordinating releases, first level support, patching and approving maintenance.
- Manage and operate technical environment including networks, servers, operating systems, security and technical infrastructure capacity
- Monitor all technical events like incidents and take appropriate control action to address the events to the team
- Working on the end-to-end provisioning process facilitating automation
- Ensure addition, modification or removal of any IT asset in a standard and controlled manner. Execute technical access mgmt. to technical environment after pre-Business approval
- Perform patch management.
- Responsible for Incident Management
- Plan and execute releases together with the development team.
- Optimization of processes and applications
- First contact for reported problems from the business department or the countries.
- Inform of releases, patches and incidents
- Discuss process and functional improvements with the business department and developers
- Plan trainings to improve functional and technical skills
Individual working requirements:
- Completed studies in business informatics or equivalent training with an IT focus
- Good understanding of service management tools for event management, provisioning and monitoring
- 4+ years of technical event and provisioning management experience
- Good conceptual and analytical understanding
- ITIL-certification and knowledge about the hybris commerce platform